Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to the routine...

We had the first piano class of the new year this morning, my shy girl has decided to participate in the January Recital. YAAAAAAY!

Then, since Daddy was at the Motorcycle show we decided to go to the Fitness show.

yep, me and the trio downtown. I fit my truck into the underground parking (I did have to hesitate a bit as the overhead thing at the door knocked my antenna), and even found a good spot to park in.

WOW! they didn't whine, or complain! Ok, they whined when we'd been there for almost 3 hours - and then whined a bit more when I decided to go register for something else. but they got to sit on the edge of the stage and wait for me.

As we were leaving we decided to give Daddy a call. He was down with one of the BILs. and possibly a SIL (she hadn't decided yet). Well, he was just about ready to leave to! Lets meet up for lunch!

So, after a few good hours wandering the Fitness fair we went and had lunch with daddy!

Thats about as exciting as our day got! other than the fact that I got my truck in and out of an underground parking lot! yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment