Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Another year is under our belts.
It was a good year. lots of ups and downs, loop de loops and straightaways.

Started the business, wow...why didn't we do it sooner? oh well. its done now.

The girls are another year older, the Mr anod I are older, we've been married another year, school is getting that much harder (and the people are getting more challenging to deal with - oh boy we have a tween in the house). The friends we have are that much closer, the girls have gone on sleepovers at G'n'Gs house. We got a new trailer - no more stinkin' tent trailer for me, now I just have to learn to drive something HUGE.

I started running *gasp*.  I know! shocking isn't it?

I bought a bike *double gasp*. a fancy 2011 Trek - which if you're not familiar with bikes, is an amazing bike. Its a road bike, you know the one....skinny little tires and the curved handle bars. it looks like a fantastic feat of physics to stay upright and go fast. WELL....this bike not only goes FAST, but it is so much fun! so much fun that I invested in those scary things called cleats! and clipin pedals. basically a pedal that you lock your foot into to get the most out of your power. OHMIGOD! I'm going to crash and burn....but nope. I haven't fallen off once! YAY me!

Its definitely miles above my $100 Canadian Tire Special from oh so long ago.

On our last night of 2010, the Mr and I did something so much fun too! (nope, not out partying til all hours) we ran in our first race! ok so it wasn't really a RACE, race...but a Run. The Resolution Run to be exact. In subzero temps, with 1500 other people. we came in around 40 minutes. not bad all things considered....

Today, I HURT.

and today being New Years Day - we had my parents, and some friends over for brunch. Lots of food, laughs, conversation and just a good time.

So thats it thats all.

I hope that 2011 brings all that I want, and more. I've got lots of plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment