Friday, January 7, 2011

Kindergarten...

hooo boy!

I had the lightbulb moment this morning that I need to register the shorty for Kindergarten.

oh dear.

wow.

I'm really excited for her to go to kindergarten and make that move to becoming a big kid, but wow. Time has flown!

She is scared and excited. Most of her excitement is that she'll be in her big sisters school. But she's afraid of that at the same time. It is a really big place, especially for someone so small.

Will I make friends? she asks, of course you will!

Will I see my sisters? Of course you will!

So, September 2011 I will have a 5th grader, 3rd grader and a kindergartner!

My excitement is about having 2 hours every morning ALONE! oh the possibilities! I'm planning already!

as one of our favorite quotes says "Oh, the places you'll go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment