Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a week...

a snotty, chafed, boogery week.

Shorty has a cold.

She's just like her daddy. It starts with watery eyes, then the nose starts running. Then it increases until its pretty disgusting. This was her FIRST cold EVER! Knocked her flat on her tuckus for an entire week! and she's still all congested and chafed. Poor teeny nose....

3 boxes of kleenex, 2 rolls of toilet paper and one tube of chapstick (have to moisturize it somehow and I can't find the vaseline).

At its worst I was really thinking that I'd rather have vomit than boogers. Its not as constant, sticky, or just yucky. Of course, just ask me what I want the next time one of them decides to get the barfy kind of sick.

The cold could not have happened at a worse time too. Wednesday was her 'leader day' at school - we took the snack and didn't stay. Then Thursday they all had their first chiropractor appointments, and then the middle one had a pediatrician appointment (not sure if I want to share that yet though...). Shorty and the Tall one were going to Gramma's house while we did the pediatrician appointment. Gramma doesn't like germs (and Grampa likes them even less). but they were ok with my little germ bucket coming to hang out.

Chiropractor went very well. Shorty said hell no, but I expected that. She does know him, she's there for every one of my appointments. But no, she didn't want to. The other two were checked, and adjusted. They loved it.

and now...Tall one is at a friends house, tobogganing. Middle one's working on a craft and the shorty....is riding her wooden pony and leaking all over the place. EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment